We have created a broad suite of products and services specifically designed to provide marketing, sales, and business management solutions. Our products encompass years of expertise across many facets of running a successful insurance practice to achieve your goals and take your business to the next level.
Powerful & Affordable
Empowering Insurance Professionals to compete in a digital world by managing critical parts of their operations at a price that fits your ongoing budget and needs.
Business innovation for your entire distribution network. A simpler way to have a client management system, evaluate quotes, analyze renewals, cross selling activity and more.
Clean Case Underwriting
Enhancing the flow through of transactions and reduce manual intervention, time and expenses from the process for both brokers and insurance companies.
Any Time, Anywhere
Around-the-clock access to client management tools, product manuals and all the forms you will need. Anytime, anywhere, without friction or delay.
Forecasts + Insights
Creating intelligent interactions between Insurers, Brokers and Customers. Now the digital age is taking real time data and insights to drive profitable growth.
Hosted In Canada
Specifically designed for Employee Benefit Brokers across Canada. In a business environment where the end user security and compliance is everything.
Ready to Begin?
Pricing & Features
Built for the way you do business.
Let us find the right productivity solution for you.
A subscription pricing model that allows users to pick the options that best fits their ongoing budget and operational needs.
All prices in CDN Dollars.
To learn more click on a feature below.
Turn leads into customers with workflows
- Follow up with consistency
- Keep on top of all activities and deals
- Visual sales pipeline – by month and by year
Meaningful interactions with no details forgotten
- Easy to set up
- All your client details in one spot
- CSR, Marketing, Renewal and Sales teams informed and prepared
Run your back-Office operations efficiently
- Insurance company quote identifier – who are the insurance markets
- Quote process streamlines from specs, spreadsheets to client reports
- Renewal analysis calculator to validate insurer pricing
Tools for your group retirement specialists
- Streamlined processes from specs, to options, including client reports
- Group design options: RRSP, DPSP, DCPP, DBPP, TFSA, NRSP
- Annual policy review process
Make better decisions with valuable insights
- Instantly see your business performance on your dashboard
- Various reports to assist in running your business
Manage your cross-Selling activity
- Individual client profiles with policy details
- Key Person – Life/DI/CI client quote reports
- Access to Health, Dental and Travel quotes
All the knowledge you need in one place
- Electronic group administration kits
- Insurer and supplier catalogue
Know where your money is
- Estimated commissions vs. actual
- Easily set up brokerage house vs. producer splits
- Detailed brokerage operations and sales producer reports
The behind the scenes for your organization
- Business development
- Human resources tools to manage your internal team
- Budgets at both the brokerage and producer team levels
Regulatory and industry practices
- Sales production disclosure and compliance forms
- Corporate compliance and code of conduct templates
- Tracking system for corporate and personal licences, E&O and CE credits
The distribution channel of the future
- CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT
- Business-to-business consumer direct
- Independent broker turn-key access program
Take Action Now!
Choose the onboarding experience based on your company size below.
For Insurance Professionals looking to streamline and scale their processes.
1 to 34 Users
For Growing Team focused on building more together.
35 Users or More
For Managing Complex Partnerships on a Local, National or Global Scale.
Our broad digital platform provides all the pieces you need to accelerate your business making it more efficient, more productive, and more profitable.
Your InsurTech to Sell • Service • Renew Canadian Employee Benefits
Gift Giving is All About Relationships.
Want to send a Thank You or maybe a Just Because gift?
No matter what the occasion, BeneOffice Gift Cards make the perfect gift…any time of the year.
Need to reach us?
Contact us in a way that is convenient for you. We are here to help.
Please add these emails to your address book to ensure proper delivery of our emails.
Questions? Call Us!
- Toll Free:
- Skype Name:
BeneOffice Canada Inc.
PO Box 173 London Station B PO
London, ON, N6A 4V6
- Meeting Location:
Our office is open
Monday to Friday
9am until 5pm
Eastern Standard Time (EST)